5 pack of 100% cotton face coverings
These protective face coverings have been made with 3 layers of 100% cotton jersey, and qualifies for category 1 use: individual mask for use by professionals in contact with the public. These masks are for non-medical use and provide a barrier of protection.
- For the ecologically conscious: these face coverings are reusable for up to 30 washes at 60°C
- Comfortable to wear due to their breathable fabric (135gr/m2 per layer)
- Dimensions (+/- 1.3cm): centre height 12.7cm / side height 8.89cm / width 17.78cm.
- 100% cotton jersey
- Treated with silver-copper zeolite and silver zeolite.
Each face covering can be worn 30 times for 4 hour periods.
Its performance was measured by the laboratories of DGA Maîtrise NRBC, 5 rue Lavoisier, 91710 Vert-le-Petit (report rp/20-3371/dga mnrbc/2000305/np at thirty washes).
Particle filtration efficiency of 3 μ 98%.
Air permeability at a vacuum of 100 pa > 164 l.m.s-1
The face covering has been designed and tested for 4 hour use.
This face covering is neither a medical device within the meaning of regulation (EU) 2017/745 (surgical masks), nor a personal protective equipment within the meaning of regulation (EU) 2016/425 (filtering masks type FFP2). This product is not a medical device or a personal protection device pursuant to EU legislation or UK laws, however, tests carried out by a French armaments laboratory, DGA, indicate that the design offers 98% filtration of three-micron particles after 30 washes at 60 degrees Celsius.)
/ Tumble dry at medium heat / Do not bleach / Iron, any temperature, steam or dry
- Free delivery for orders over 60€
- Secure payment
- 30 days